Friday, May 6, 2016

InstaLove: Theasvintage




Happy FRIYAY!!! M-L here. We are having SO MUCH FUN with our daily InsaLoves. If you were to get on my computer and check out what I am looking at and lusting over, you would find a lot of 70's vibes and easy to wear pieces. I feel like this is my time when it comes to vintage fashion- I adore blouses that hang and flow, while remaining feminine and pretty.  Oversize short dresses, maxi skirts, denim and scarves are among some of my style staples.  Today I am delighted to introduce you to Thea's Vintage. Thea's is out of Stockholm, Sweden. It is an online shop that ships worldwide and offers a gorgeous array of vintage and consciously and ethically made clothing. Check out some of my tops picks for purchase here: www.theasvintage.com


                                                                 BLOMMIG HAORI




LILA KUTCHI AFGHANI KLÄNNING





Thea's Instagram is just brilliant. It is like sweet, sweet candy to my eyes. The colors, the vibe, the and style evoke such a pleasant feeling as I scroll through. Wondering who Thea is? The store pug. I mean, come ON! 

Find them at #theasvintage

All the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment