Thursday, May 5, 2016

InstaLove: Shop State of Grace


State of Grace is a premium loungewear line that was founded and designed by two friends from Vancouver, B. C. who wanted to create clothing for life's less graceful moments. State of Grace sells tank tops, joggers, sweatshirts and accessories all printed with hilarious quotes like "Quitting life and becoming Gigi Hadid", "My mood is food", "What would Kylie do?" and "My dog is cooler than you", just to name a few.

If you like pizza, wine, netflix and have an inappropriate sense of humour, you need State of Grace in your life.  

Instagram: @shopstateofgrace
Website: shopstateofgrace.com

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cindy, we're so glad that you found us! Welcome to the MC family :)

      Delete