Thursday, August 18, 2016

InstaLove: SUITCASE Magazine


I don't know about you guys but I go through phases where I will read magazines more than I read actual books. When I am in a magazine phase I want something that is inspiring and beautiful to look at, but I also want beautiful words to go with the beautiful pictures and today's InstaLove feature, SUITCASE Magazine, satisfies all of these wants. I picked up my first SUITCASE Magazine when I was in London (England) last month and the moment I saw the cover I fell in love because it was just so striking and beautiful.   



SUITCASE Magazine describes themselves as "the world’s first experiential fashion and travel magazine" and I have to agree with this description. This magazine is really an all-rounder: it covers fashion, beauty, food and travel destinations. Also, their Instagram feed (which is the whole point of these InstaLove posts) is a thing of beauty. I will warn you though, their feed will make you want to pack your things, grab a camera and hop on the next plane leaving YYT. 


El Nido, Palawan in The Philippines 
South Island, New Zealand 
Cuba

If you're craving some SUITCASE material in between magazine publications, they have absolutely beautiful website that is filled with everything from suggestions on what to pack for different destinations to photo journals to articles about style around the globe. My favorite section is called "Trailblazers" and it's dedicated to people (from fashion powerhouses to badass explorers) who are pushing boundaries around the globe. SUITCASE also developed a mobile app so their readers are able to access their City Guides from anywhere!

Savannah Baker, Z Photographic Ltd. 
Maria Alafouzou, Author at SUITCASE 
Meadow in the Mountains festival in Bulgaria 
If you have an appreciation for creativity, breathtaking photography and, of course, the desire to visit the globe one country at a time, then this magazine (and their Instagram feed) is the one for you! 


You can find SUITCASE Magazine on Instagram, Facebook and their website

à demain mes amis

xx

D.



No comments:

Post a Comment