Wednesday, August 17, 2016

InstaLove: Estée LaLonde




Welcome back to the blog MC babes! I hope you are all having a lovely hump day; it is a warm one here in the capital city today and I'm loving it.

So, today is probably the InstaLove post that is most near and dear to my heart because it's about my #1 bae, Estée LaLonde. Since the day Mari-Lynn told me I was going to be doing these InstaLove posts Estée was number one on my list to feature. The reason I have yet to write about her here is that I was saving her, waiting for the right time to feature her and that day has finally arrived! You might be wondering what makes this random Wednesday in August so special, well, today just happens to be Estée's 26th birthday, and if that's not special then I'm not sure what is!


Estée is a London-based beauty and lifestyle YouTuber who was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I love her for so many reasons but mostly because she is a badass woman doing badass things on the internet. Estée is an entrepreneur who has built herself into a well-known brand but despite her success, she remains so down-to-earth and real. 


One of my favourite video series of hers is called FemTalk where she answers questions from her followers on everything from losing her virginity and getting her period, to body confidence (or lack thereof some days) and not apologising for being yourself. how she is learning to stand up for herself. I love these videos because the topics Estée discusses are important and relatable but no public figures are really out there talking about them. Also, I love that Estée is so honest and open about everything because that takes real guts! 


Another reason why I love Estée is that she is living my dream life: she is a Canadian living in London with her hot British boyfriend and her adorable dog, working for herself, doing what she loves, and looking stylish as hell (most of the time) while doing it #goals. 


Finally, I just feel like we would just be best friends if we met in real life. Our style is so similar, she has an interest in tattoos, she believes in her horoscope and has a love for crystals, she loves food (specifically doughnuts), she is really funny and self-deprecating, her skin type and color (which is pale af) is the exact same as mine so all of her product recommendations work for me. There are just too many reasons to list why I love her, but I hope that I have done her some level of justice with this post and I definitely encourage you all to check out her YouTube channels, and blog, if you haven't already.


You can find Estée's main YouTube channel here and her second vlog channel here. Also, Estée has written a book called Bloom which will be available in October, but if you're interested in pre-ordering it you can do that here.


For all of Estée's other socials you can find them below:
Twitter: twitter.com/esteelalonde
Instagram: instagram.com/esteelalonde
Facebook: facebook.com/estee.lalonde
Snapchat: essie_button
Blog: esteelalonde.com 

xx

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment