Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Buying Trips and Wedding Dresses, OH MY!


Hello Model Citizens,

Happy to be back at my sweet little abode after a huge buying trip for Model Citizens. We had a great trip and have all kinds of goodies being stocked as we speak. I am thrilled though to be back and getting at it.

This trip was also eventful because I FINALLY committed to a wedding dress. This was a wild experience. Even though I deal with clothes everyday and pay close attention to aesthetic all the time, when it comes to myself, I am not good. I guess it might be because I see such an incredible volume of clothes, I forget what my own style is. And that is just the beginning of my problem everyday, let alone buying a wedding dress.

But I found it and it wasn't quite the "aha!" moment I thought it was going to be but it was a gradual, warm "I am in LOVE" moment. We have a few things to do with it when it arrives (like a giant applique) but I am so happy that I found it. My sisters, Blaire and Meagan and My Aunt Jess really helped me narrow things down to get what I really wanted, even though I had no idea what that was.

So, clothes, clothes clothes. Model Citizens is blocked and we are ready to tackle these winter months and move on into the cold. So, as Joni Mitchell says, "Come in from the Cold" and visit us today to see all new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment