Wednesday, September 7, 2016

InstaLove: Alice Catherine


Hi guys! So sorry for the lack of posts lately. We received a new clothing shipment at the store which we have been processing like crazy to get it out on the floor. We have been doing some redecorating in-store as well, and we had a huge sale so we have been quite busy!

I'm exited to get back to doing InstaLove posts here though because I have found so many new accounts to follow on Instagram recently and I'm feelin' real inspired :)

The first new account (new to me) is 24-year-old beauty and lifestyle blogger, Alice Catherine. Alice is currently based in the heart of Manchester, Uk and I just absolutely love her style! I also love that a lot of the pieces that Alice styles and shares are vintage because you know that's how we do too. Alice and I also share an obsession with Jane Birkin and sausage dogs (although, now that I think about it she may mean the animal and I definitely mean the food...). 



Anyway, she has a lovely Instagram feed and an equally lovely website and you guys should check her out!

Website: www.alicecatherine.com
Instagram: @alicecatherine

XX

D.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment