Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello friends!

Thanks for indulging my ever pressing need to chronicle my life- this is self indulgence at its finest! Here is a bit about me to give everyone a sense of who I am and what I am about:

My name is Chelsey MacNeil and I am a small business owner (Model Citizens Vintage Clothing, www.modelcitizens.ca). I am a recent graduate of Bishop's University in Lennoxville, QC and have wandered my way across the country to settle in St. John's Newfoundland. 

I will be using this blog to comically  chronicle my stumbling and fumbling through the life of a young female business owner and to pretend I have supreme wisdom when it comes to fashion, giving the readers (whoever you are!) a bit of guidance and information regarding wicked vintage clothing. I am also a huge advocate of sustainable fashion- handmade and local unique products and I look forward to keeping you posted on new obsessions! Also, I feel it is my duty to be a smartass and comment on everything under the sun.

Hopefully this blog will be a bit funny, sometimes informative and overall a good waste of 5 minutes (which everyone needs). 

No comments:

Post a Comment