Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You are Making me Blush



Blush and Champagne are definitely in and out every season and we see designers trying to embrace its effortless chic almost every season. With colours like blush, champagne, mushroom, grey, slate and cream they really embody a very NYC vibe. Carefree and linear, chic and structured.


How I love these soft vintage tones, with the exception of Lea Michelle's dress, not a fan of pink but she wears it well. Sandra Bullock, no matter what anyone else says, look stunning. I think that dress is so old world vintage, yet so chic and understated. Not sure if I would have chosen such intense features with it but her dress is fab.

Scarlett, the dress kicks serious ass. I love it! The hair though, takes away from the bohemian qualities of the gown. Meagan fox, meh but the colour is so elegant. 

This is a trend that will last coming out of this award season and trickle into the mainstream. It is a brutal colour to try and pull off with various skin tones but I think it is up to the wearer to just simply embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment